Please fill all fields marked with *
- Ready to use 2-in-1 solution, eliminating the need for pre-clean process
- Non-flammable and non-toxic formulation
- Suitable for all transport, commercial, industrial, institutional, health services, military and any essential services industry
- No damage or discolouration to any surfaces, suitable for high touch point cleaning
- Good performance in the presence of organic material or soil
Ki-San is a ready to use 2-in-1 high performance disinfectant cleaner for all hard surfaces. Kills bacteria and germs, it provides broad spectrum disinfection in industrial, healthcare environments, shopping centres, schools, universities, and household settings.
Ki-San will not harm or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber or other surfaces. It is safe and suitable for use on high touch point areas such tabletops, door handles, light switches, desks, toilets and toilet doors, taps, TV remotes, kitchen surfaces and cupboard handles.
Tested against a wide range of pathogens including, E. Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus Hirae.
Hard surface disinfectant only. Use undiluted. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals. Not to be used on skin. Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
Directions for use
Directions for use
SPRAY: Spray Ki-San onto the surface until completely wet. Allow up to 10 minutes contact time for disinfection. Wipe the surface with a clean dry lint free cloth. Do not rinse. For heavily soiled surfaces, a second application may be required. For food contact surfaces, rinse and dry afterwards. Store below 30⁰C. Hard surface disinfectant only. Not to be used on skin. Use biocides with caution. Read the label before use. Not to be used to disinfect medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
LIQUID/WIPE: Apply Ki-San liquid onto the wipe material until wet. Wipe and leave for up to 10 minutes to ensure complete disinfection. Wipe the surface with a clean dry lint-free cloth. It is recommended to also rinse and dry if the surfaces are in contact with food.
• Bathrooms – sinks, toilets, showers, tiled surfaces and any other hard surfaces
• Phones and Communication devices
• Nurseries – change tables, cleaning stations, cots, cribs
• Bodily fluids and blood spills on any hard surfaces (excludes medical devices)
• Cleaning of theatre equipment and cables (excludes medical devices)
• Cleaning of tables in operating theatres (excludes medical devices)
• Intensive Care Units – Disinfecting and cleaning of all hard surfaces (excludes medical devices)
• Dental & GP Surgeries for disinfecting and cleaning surfaces including stools, tables, benches and light fittings. (excludes medical devices)
• Laboratories and clinics – wiping down of benches, cupboards
|9190/25||Ki-San Hospital Grade Disinfectant (trigger)||500ml|
|9190/42||Ki-San Hospital Grade Disinfectant (pail)||5L|
|9190/51||Ki-San Hospital Grade Disinfectant (pail)||20L|