Please fill all fields marked with *
Metal Working Fluids » Metal Forming Fluids
Metal Forming Lubricants for the Manufacturing Industry
Callington offers a range of innovative, leading edge, metal forming technologies, along with the technical expertise to support our products wherever they are sold.
Our aim is to improve your manufacturing quality standards, and at the same time to help you to meet your health, safety and environmental responsibilities.
To help you to achieve this, Callington has developed a portfolio of metal forming fluids, including high performance water based synthetic technology, under the Synform brand, as well as mineral oil based chlorine and heavy metal free technologies, under the Calform CF brand.
Our fluids cover a wide range of users, grouped according to their main area of application:
- Ferrous and non ferrous sheet metal stamping and blanking
- Ferrous and non ferrous deep drawing
- Copper wire drawing
- Ferrous and non ferrous cold heading
- Ferrous fine blanking
- Ferrous welded tube rolling
Please refer to our contacts page for your nearest contact, or see below to our technical data sheets.
- Datasheet Downloads
- Synform TR30: Fully synthetic ferrous tube rolling fluid
- Synform GTR: Fully synthetic tube rolling fluid for coated steel
- Evap Lube 230: Evaporative stamping fluid, low residue
- Ultra Clear Evap-Lube: Evaporative neat stamping, pressing oil
- Calform CF 168: Chlorine free, mineral oil based ferrous cold heading oil
- Calform SF10: Tube Rolling Coolant