Fuel Additives » Marine
More stringent emissions regulations and the lowering of sulphur fuel limits are resulting in direct challenges for Ship Owners and Marine Engineers. Fuel related problems such as sludge, low lubricity, bacterial contamination, corrosion and waxing can cause serious harm to your engines and result in immense time and cost implications. Whether your engines are running on Heavy Fuel Oils or Marine Distillates, we understand the challenges that are being faced and are able to assist mitigate these through the use of our Rox products.
Callington has a long history in International shipping, having successfully serviced the Asian and Australian markets with our additives for over 40 years. Being a family owned business operating in a global market, we treat each of our partners in business with the respect they deserve, providing tailored and direct solutions.
Our Rox® Range of Marine Fuel Additives reduce maintenance and downtime, improve performance and reliability and most importantly provides an economic and environmental return on investment.
For further information or to speak with one of our technical team members please contact us.
- Datasheet Downloads
- ROX® MF 9500: Complete HFO Treatment
- ROX® MF 5900: Asphaltene Dispersant
- ROX® MF 3900: Pour Point Depressant for Residual HFO
- ROX® MF 9300C: Complete MGO Treatment (Includes Cetane Improver)
- ROX® MF 2900: ULSMGO Lubricity Improver
- ROX® MF 3800: Pour Point Depressant for Distillate MGO
- Hybrid ULSFO
- ROX® MF 1600: Water in Fuel Emulsifier & Treatment (Concentrate Available)
- ROX® MF 3350: Pour Point Depressant for Hybrid ULSFO
- IMO Approved Tank Cleaners
- ROX®CARE AC80SL: Alkali Tank & Pipe Cleaner
- ROX®CARE MC 2600: Tank Cleaner