Aerospace Maintenance Chemicals
Callington Haven's aviation maintenance chemicals are sold to over 50 airlines around the globe. They have been designed to meet the exacting standards of the industry, while at the same time allowing users to meet today's stringent environmental regulations.
Our range includes speciality solvents, degreasers, a range of paint strippers, aircraft wash and polish. These are all available in packaging to suit the user.
Most of the products have been tested to comply with Boeing and Airbus standards and are available from a number of distribution points globally. Please refer to our contacts page for your nearest contact, or see below for our complete range of products as well as the Technical Data Sheets.
- Datasheet Downloads
- CH207: Aircraft paint stripper
- CH3003: Environmentally advanced aircraft paint stripper
- CH4849: Aircraft paint stripper
- CH8930: Neutral paint stripper also used for aircraft
- Aeroglaze: Aircraft exterior polish & cleaning compound
- CH087: Concentrated approved exterior aircraft cleaner
- CH511C: Super concentrated approved aircraft exterior cleaner
- CH8000: Heavy duty oil & carbon remover for aircraft surfaces
- Metaprep 1: Acid brightener & metal conditioner
- CH-R48T: Runway rubber removal
- Actasol: Aircraft solvent
Aircraft cleaning chemicals
Our aircraft cleaning chemicals and aviation cleaners are used by commercial carriers worldwide to keep aircraft surfaces clean and safe both inside and out. Products include aircraft cleaning chemicals, aircraft leather cleaners, aviation paint removers and aviation paint strippers.